Major Home Renovation
Let HiLife Builders Corporation Help You Love Your Home Again!
When you bought your home, you probably loved how every room looked and you were excited to add your own flair through furniture, paint, wallpaper and appliances. As time went on, those rooms and accessories that you once loved may look boring or outdated. If you are feeling fatigued with one or multiple rooms in your home, it’s time for a major renovation!
- Kitchen renovation
- Basement finishing
- Bathroom makeover
- Laundry rooms
- Bedroom renovation
- Exterior renovation services
Why Trust HiLife Builders Corporation With Your Major Home Renovation Project?
With over two decades of experience, our team has worked on countless home renovation projects across the GTA! We also provide all-in services, including the following:
- Project management from beginning to end
- Expert design teams to help flesh out your vision
- Professional tradespeople who will bring your design to life
Our philosophy is that we are what we create, and what we create is a reflection of our dedication to our craft. We make it our goal to go beyond your expectations by utilizing our high attention to detail, impeccable standards, and emphasis on amazing customer service. We are not satisfied with our job until you are!
The HiLife Builders Home Renovation Process
We want to ensure that your major home renovation project is seamless and be completed in a timely manner. Although every project is different, we try to follow the same process to achieve high-quality results:
- Planning: In this stage, we work closely with you to discuss which rooms you would like renovated and how you want them to look. We will go through your designs and give suggestions on what will and won’t work.
- Restoration: Once the designs are agreed upon, we will go through the room(s) to fix any electrical problems or temperature control issues.
- Repairing Structural Issues: Before we start the renovation, we will check for any issues in the structural elements, like cracks in beams or erosion in the framing.
- Rebuilding: This is where we work our magic! Our tradespeople will work diligently to ensure your room(s) looks and feels like how you envisioned them! They will also be available to answer any questions you may have during the renovation process.
If you are in the Greater Toronto Area and interested in a major home renovation, contact us today for an initial free consultation! During the consultation, we will go to your home to go through your unique requirements for your project and the process we will use to ensure it is complete to your satisfaction.