- List your Wants & Needs.
- Decide on a healthy budget.
- Meet with a reputable contractor.
- Allow them to go over your list and fully inspect your property. A thorough inspection means, checking several important factors. Existing electrical supply, plumbing sanitary lines and water supply, insulation, foundations etc. Sometimes in older homes in Toronto, the cost of a renovation can as much as double if all of the above must be updated or fixed prior to all the cosmetics.
- Decide if renovating your home “The right way” is worth it.
- If so, engage your contractor to design and apply for the required permits.
The team at Hilife Builders Corporation is at your service and will always provide you with honest and humble service. We offer Free consultations and exceptional customer service.